We can handle any type of carpentry work for your home or business.
Every Jim’s Building & Maintenance franchisee is a highly qualified and experienced carpenter that can handle all your required repair, maintenance and installation projects. Our Carpentry Services are second to none! Take advantage of our wide range of services today. Our team members are available throughout Australia. Just get in touch and we will introduce you to your local handyman.
At Jim’s Building & Maintenance, our services are fully mobile. We will come to your home or workplace at a time that is convenient for you. We are committed to quality work and friendly services. You can be sure that any carpentry maintenance or installation projects that we complete will be secure and cost effective.
Have a project in mind? Get a free quote today. Our Building & Maintenance Team are ready to help.
Why hire carpenters from Jim’s Building & Maintenance?
When it comes to maintenance, repairs, and building projects, your choice for assistance is clear. Our team members are highly trained and effective. We provide all of our staff with ongoing support to ensure each project is managed efficiently and with care. When you choose Jim’s Building & Maintenance, you have access to the following range of advantages:
- Our workmanship is guaranteed
- We are fully insured and accountable for your carpentry maintenance
- We are current members of the HIA (Housing Industry Association) and the MBA (Master Builders Association) (Logo image and Link)
- We offer competitive prices and deliver projects on tight deadlines
- Our carpenters are supported by the relevant certification and training
- We have a friendly customer service team
- Our staff members are highly trained and dedicated
- We are available across the nation
- We offer a wide range of services
The size of your project or budget does not matter. We have a suitable solution for any of your carpentry work that needs to be done. Take a look at the following range of carpenter services for more information about how we can help you with your next project:
- Repair any sort of fixture made of wood and other materials.
- Install trim, doors, baseboards, mouldings, cabinets and other finished carpentry.
- Build entire stairs and stair forms.
- Custom inbuilt furniture (desks/wardrobes/etc.)
- Termite repairs
- Exterior work, including decking, fencing, timber outdoor furniture, weatherboards, and pergolas.
- Interior work, including repairs, wardrobe alterations, ceiling panel replacement/maintenance, hardwood floors, storage solutions, and shelving.
- Carpentry maintenance services for homes and buildings